This video provides a brief overview of the residential pool and spa automation products that Zodiac Australia offers.
An eco pool can be a great inspiration for households to be more water wise and energy efficient. In the video our presenter will show you some eco-friendly pool tips.
Starting or opening up a swimming pool is pretty simple. But it does require a bit of work and patience. It’s best to start a week or two before you want to swim to get best results, and also take away some of the last minute stress.
No matter whether you have an above ground pool or an in-ground pool, the basic steps are the same or similar. Follow these simple steps to get your pool swim-ready!
The Zodiac CX20 uses the power of exclusive cyclonic suction technology for optimum clean of your pool’s floor and will with the added benefits of the Push’ n’ Go system.
Zodiac Pool Guru Andy Dawson explains the MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner
- For in-ground only, suitable for all surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 12m hose, suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floor and walls.
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Will pick up sand and silt but not as effectively as the T5 Duo.
- Not suitable for twigs and very large debris.
Zodiac MX8 features:
Gets in and out of tight spots for an all round better clean
- The MX8 is the first intelligent suction cleaner! Unlike disc suction cleaners, which operate in a totally random manner and have no reversing mechanism, the MX8 has been designed to get in and out of tight spots. The X-Trax tyres provide extreme manoeuvrability and climbing performance, even on vertical walls.
Powerful suction with less water flow
- The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
- The MX8 is supplied with a new Flow Regulator Valve (FRV) to assist it run at optimally and to extend its product life; the FRV will bypass excess water in high flow conditions ensuring that the cleaner is not put under undue strain.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power. Cyclonic suction also allows for a wider cleaning path ensuring both large and small debris is consumed with ease.
Accommodates larger debris than other suction cleaners
- The MX8 has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, and has a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris than traditional disc suction cleaners.