This video provides a brief overview of the residential pool and spa automation products that Zodiac Australia offers.
An eco pool can be a great inspiration for households to be more water wise and energy efficient. In the video our presenter will show you some eco-friendly pool tips.
Starting or opening up a swimming pool is pretty simple. But it does require a bit of work and patience. It’s best to start a week or two before you want to swim to get best results, and also take away some of the last minute stress.
No matter whether you have an above ground pool or an in-ground pool, the basic steps are the same or similar. Follow these simple steps to get your pool swim-ready!
What could be more fun than owning your own swimming pool? Whether you prefer to do laps or just play a game of Marco Polo, there’s no doubt that a pool would be entertaining with summer in full effect. At Zodiac Group Australia, rest assured that they’ll have all your needs at hand with over 25 years of experience. All Zodiac products are developed with state of the art technology and instructions that are easy to follow – so when it comes to keeping a pure, sparkling pool, trust Zodiac with their pool chemicals in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Pure Balance
The optimum pH for pool water is 7.4, since this is the same as the pH in human eyes and mucous membranes. It also gives good chlorine disinfection.
Zodiac pure balance products allow you to control the pH levels in your pool, balancing the water so that the pool protective products you add later will work effectively. Unbalanced water could be corrosive, so using pure balance liquids are essential.
Step 2: Pure Protection
Chlorine is used in swimming pools to purify and eliminate harmful micro-organisms. Purifiers can protect us from bacteria and algae. To ensure that your pool is as clean as it can be, be sure to check the stabilisers in the water.
Shock treatments are also available at Zodiac for even greater protection. UV protection is also essential to prevent purifiers from evaporating from the pool – pool stabilisers guard purifiers from UV rays.
Step 3: Pure Perfection
After ensuring that your pool doesn’t have to worry about unwanted bacteria and algae, it’s time to focus on perfecting your pool to make it sparkle. Zodiac has a range of products designed to improve the aesthetics of your pool, such as pods to clear cloudy water and tablets to add sparkle.
The sleek NEW Polaris 3900 Sport pressure pool cleaner operates from a dedicated booster pump, allowing it to sweep and scrub your pool in less than 3 hours. Clean your pool in style and be the envy of your neighbours with the sleek and sporty Polaris 3900 Sport.
Polaris 3900 Sport Pressure Pool Cleaner Specifications
Suitable for: In ground pools.
Surfaces: Concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, tile, fibreglass and vinyl surfaces.
The Polaris 3900 Sport pressure cleaner works in all in-ground pools, and requires a booster pump. It supplements the pool’s filtration system by circulating an additional 40 gallons of water per minute through its filter bag.
The 3900 Sport now includes TailSweep PRO, an advanced sweep hose enhancement that blows debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also keeping water from spraying outside the pool. No more wet windows or walkways!
Zodiac Pool Guru Andy Dawson explains the MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner
- For in-ground only, suitable for all surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 12m hose, suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floor and walls.
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Will pick up sand and silt but not as effectively as the T5 Duo.
- Not suitable for twigs and very large debris.
Zodiac MX8 features:
Gets in and out of tight spots for an all round better clean
- The MX8 is the first intelligent suction cleaner! Unlike disc suction cleaners, which operate in a totally random manner and have no reversing mechanism, the MX8 has been designed to get in and out of tight spots. The X-Trax tyres provide extreme manoeuvrability and climbing performance, even on vertical walls.
Powerful suction with less water flow
- The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
- The MX8 is supplied with a new Flow Regulator Valve (FRV) to assist it run at optimally and to extend its product life; the FRV will bypass excess water in high flow conditions ensuring that the cleaner is not put under undue strain.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power. Cyclonic suction also allows for a wider cleaning path ensuring both large and small debris is consumed with ease.
Accommodates larger debris than other suction cleaners
- The MX8 has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, and has a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris than traditional disc suction cleaners.