Zodiac Pool Guru Andy Dawson explains the MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner
- For in-ground only, suitable for all surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 12m hose, suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floor and walls.
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Will pick up sand and silt but not as effectively as the T5 Duo.
- Not suitable for twigs and very large debris.
Zodiac MX8 features:
Gets in and out of tight spots for an all round better clean
- The MX8 is the first intelligent suction cleaner! Unlike disc suction cleaners, which operate in a totally random manner and have no reversing mechanism, the MX8 has been designed to get in and out of tight spots. The X-Trax tyres provide extreme manoeuvrability and climbing performance, even on vertical walls.
Powerful suction with less water flow
- The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
- The MX8 is supplied with a new Flow Regulator Valve (FRV) to assist it run at optimally and to extend its product life; the FRV will bypass excess water in high flow conditions ensuring that the cleaner is not put under undue strain.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power. Cyclonic suction also allows for a wider cleaning path ensuring both large and small debris is consumed with ease.
Accommodates larger debris than other suction cleaners
- The MX8 has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, and has a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris than traditional disc suction cleaners.